Saturday, March 19, 2011

BORACAY 2011

I don't feel like blogging about this just yet but I feel the need to share some of the photos I took during my short stay there. I've been there quite a few times now and I have to say that this is the first time that I actually saw Boracay clean. Absolutely loved my short "birthday getaway" there. Still so jealous of my friends going there this summer though!! Here are the (random) pictures: 

Edited all photos with the use of Photoshop! Not so good at it but I'm definitely learning. Kudos for that, aye? 
Will be updating this entry soon! x

7 comments:

  1. That place looks like paradise, you are so lucky!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing, I'm jealous ! :)


    xxx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are absolutely beautiful, they make me want to jump on a plane and go on my own holiday right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bbs! You should all take a vacation! We all deserve a break ;) Thanks for dropping by x

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love? ♥